Saturday, June 17, 2017

Sweet Love



This Momma was so excited and ready to have her baby Boy. Every month makes this mom more and more excited to hold and hug her baby boy. I received a call from this Beautiful Momma with such a sweet voice rich with a thick accent that I adored. I remember her explaining that her career requires her to care for many people and she would need someone to care for her. I could hear the relief in her voice the longer we speak. I express to her that Doula's not only take care of you the momma but I also ensure that your partner is taken care of, this will give you comfort as well as I can pace the room and keep the space grounded. After explaining how I will support her and her partner she sighs.

She was full of faith. Everything about her shows how she has been the primary emotional caregiver for many people not just for work. I couldn't wait to meet her husband to hear his understanding of this Beautiful Momma.

I meet with the Husband and Momma. Both Mom and daddy are so excited and ready to meet his little boy.We go over birth plan and option, things to consider and plans for comfort. This was the cutest and conservative couple. I could tell their laboring was going to be one of much love and peace.

As time goes on baby Boy C was a little more excited than his parents to meet them. We are met with early growing contractions. Every moment is a nail biter. There are changes Moment to moment and Evanston hospital staff kicks into gear. This Momma had to leave her comforting Highland park Midwife for Evanston Hospital.

This Baby Boy Rafa is strong and prepared to conquer what ever comes his way. We are praying for a full healing and no issue in development. Preemies are very resilient. This Momma is strong, full of faith and prepared to petition the heavens all nigh every night.

As a Doula we continue to support till the Mom doesn't need us.

Tunisia Macklin
Peaceful Birthing Doula
Educate, Encourage, Empower and Serving Women
http://www.peacefulbirthingdoula.com
peacefulbirthingdoula@gmail.com
(630)481-6079







#peacefulbirthingdoula
#doulalove
#prayforrafa



No comments:

Post a Comment