Monday, August 27, 2018

From Plate to Palate; A Fertility Journey Part 2

From Plate to palate; A fertility journey Part 2
Do you ever get those days where you think ‘why is this happening’? I get those now and then about my fertility journey – sometimes, that negative energy gets to me, and I start wondering if I really want to get pregnant. Or, if it's just the thought of wanting a family is what I'd LIKE, but maybe not what's best for me. I get to thinking about what the reasons are that my husband and I haven't been able to conceive up to this point. And, then my thoughts just go all over the place. Should I just be focusing on my healing process? My husband? Just be happy that I am a fortunate Auntie to 5 beautiful nieces? My business? Supporting others on their healing journeys? Then, the thoughts go further into space…maybe the Lord has a different path for me, and maybe I'm not capable of rearing my own children, and I have a different purpose in life? Overthinker? Yeah, probably.
When that happens, I just try my best to give it to God because I'm not running this show. I know that. But, those feelings are L-O-U-D! Then there is a stronger feeling deep in my heart where I can see myself and my husband having a family, and those thoughts of what I am supposed to be focusing become clearer – focusing on my healing and growth process is where I am supposed to be at. So, right where I am at right now. I feel that many of the things I am doing are working to get us closer to starting a family of our own. But, not just that...it’s working to help me heal and grow spiritually and emotionally for my soul. I can’t truly explain how, but I just feel it in my heart.
I've decided to turn up the heat on the natural healing techniques, and try additional avenues to really open up the energy centers and blocked energy in my body. The more I learn about them, the more I know in my heart that I have so much healing to do. But, then again, don’t we all? And, won’t we always have more healing to do? Yes, it’s a never-ending process. However, if we don’t work on that as much as possible, how much will we actually have built up inside of us, and how is it manifesting in our bodies? Yikes!
So, what natural healing techniques have I found to be helping? Prayer: I just love the all of the feelings that I get when I pray: a sense of relaxation, healing, calm, protection, optimism. And, those are just to name a few. Meditation: I haven't been as consistent with meditation as I'd like within the past few years, but I’ve been trying more recently over the past few months to take more time for myself a few times a week and get meditation in, even if it’s for 5-10 minutes. It’s so soothing, and really helps calm my mind and body. I’ve even started doing more new moon and full moon meditations (I can explain this, more in depth, another time) – they’re amazing.
Something else that I have opened my mind up more to over the past few years that has yielded some amazing personal growth opportunities is paying attention to things around me like numerology and other small signs that signify that we aren’t ever alone on our journeys, regardless of how much we can feel alone in these types of situations. I feel that there are always spirit guides and angels waiting to help us, comfort us, say hello, etc. Why, even as I am writing this, I stopped to look at the clock, and it said 3:33! I have been getting that sequence often lately…or 11:11, or just any same-number sequence. And, so I have to share about the meaning behind it: “The number 333 has a lot of significance. If you’re seeing this number often, the universe is sending energy your way. Or, 333 can also represent the essence of the Trinity of mind, body and spirit.” While this thought process can seem a little out there, it’s so far from that. We are taught that it’s a little out there…a little woo-woo, but it’s really not. It’s part of how we are all SO connected to each other and this universe if we just paid attention a little more!
A few other things that I have been exploring are breath transformation, Mayan abdominal massage, reflexology, cupping, acupuncture, reiki, and moon cycles. I am loving all of it! Stay tuned for more information on them, and how they are helping on my fertility journey (and, just life in general). Be blessed!

Thanks
Annette Licitra
Integrative Health Coach + Wellness Chef
630.965.6454
Passionette Palate
*Schedule an appointment with me here*: https://www.vyte.in/annette@passionettepalate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment